This publication is available as a PDF file format only.
Starting in 2003, SLEAC began conducting a survey every ten years among all commissioners of revenues and relevant constitutional officers in every locality to study the procedures and implementation used for the land use-value assessment program. In conducting this survey, the purpose is to determine the following:
- Seek ways to improve the usefulness of agricultural and horticultural use-values.
- Capture how SLEAC estimates are being used by each jurisdiction.
- Understand how each jurisdiction implements and enforces their respective land use-value assessment program.
- Provide insights into how agricultural and forestry districts are administered.
- Understand how land in conservation easements is valued.
December 7, 2022